Sunday, January 31, 2010

Free Italian Language Resources

Panorama of Milan with San Siro stadium in bac...Image via Wikipedia

I went to a Catholic Primary School on Friday and mentioned my list of Japanese language resources, so the Italian Language teacher remarked where was her list?

oh brother - it looks like I have to search for all the languages taught in schools here in WA.

So here's my list so far - as always if you know of any others please let me know.

Italian 4 U About 6 games to use on computers or on your IWB

Italian online Quiz based interactives

BBC - Italian
- A range of resources for teaching and learning including sound bites, comics and more.

Italian Sites for Children - A list of stories, sound files and dictionaries - nice bunch of resources.


Ciao

1 comment:

Mrs. Tenkely said...

And we so appreciate you for hunting them all down for us! Another great list. Thank you!